If you feel like your bowels have gotten a little arrogant lately with their “regular” activity, it’s probably time to shake things up a little. It’s important to constantly keep your bowels on their toes and the best way to give them a wake up call is with a heavy dose of cream cheese, chili, melted cheese and jalapeno’s … otherwise known “Man Crack.” After you’re done eating the entire dish it’s very important that you remember to run outside and punch a squirrel in the face because it takes a real man to eat something called “Man Crack.”
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 2 cans of no-bean chili
- 3 bags of mexican shredded cheese
- 1 jar of jalapeno’s
- 2 bags of Frito’s “scoops” tortilla chips
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Take both packages of cream cheese and dump them into a baking dish.
- Take a knife and smear the cream cheese until it covers the base of the pan
- Dump two cans of no-bean chili on top of the cream cheese
- Covering every square inch of the chili with all three bags of Mexican shredded cheese.
- Add some jalapeno’s and cook that bad boy for about 20-25 minutes until the cheese on top is thoroughly melted.